Today I’m happy to be co-hosting the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop with Katherine from Katherine’s Corner. I love the inspiration I get from finding new blogs via this kind of linkup. New blog friends, old blog friends and plenty of fresh, creative ideas. So it’s especially fun to be co-hosting.
One of my favorite things this week was an Art Journaling class I took last night at a local art supply store. I’ll be sharing some ideas from that class in a future post. Art Journaling techniques are all over the internet, (and I’m glad I can learn that way too), but what fun it was to sit at a paint spattered table, surrounded by inks, paints, handmade papers, every kind of pen imaginable, gel medium, art stamps–you get the picture. The people in the class varied in age–from early 20’s to early 60’s. I loved it.
Now, onto the hop. If you are visiting here for the first time via Katherine’s blog, welcome–I’m glad you’re here.
Its Time For Thursday Favorite Things! Thursday favorite things is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. You gain visibility for your blog and make blog friends too!
Please share the hop with your readers and let Katherine know if you would like to co-host with her.
Remember to leave her a comment if you are a new follower so she can follow you back
Thursday favorite things is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things You gain visibility for your blog and make blog friends too!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few: Please DO NOT link and run…visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing at the hop.
- Follow Katherines Corner preferably through Email it’s on her right sidebar (or facebook, twitter, bloglovin, etc. they are on her sidebar too) And My Blog too
- Visit as many blogs in the list as you can, please leave a comment so they know you stopped by!
- Share the button or a linklback on your post. Grab the hop button code from Katherines button page It’s always nice to have the hop button on your post. It IS NOT mandatory; but a Link back to Katherines Corner is always appreciated 🙂
- No adult content blogs or links directly to your shops please
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page at Katherines Corner too!