I’m so happy today (on this gray, dreary SNOWY day–what the heck??) to be sharing with all of you a review of the November essential oil recipe box from Simply Earth. (Plus a coupon code for $40 off a future purchase! More about that at the end of the post!)
Simply Earth provided the November box in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own. My review contains affiliate links. Thanks!
Once again, I was like a little kid when my Simply Earth box arrived. I was so excited to show the box to my daughter. Before I had discovered Simply Earth, I had gifted her some oils that she had requested for her birthday. (She’s newly married and loves to use essential oils in her new home.) When she saw the Simply Earth boxes, she was astonished at the value of them vs. the prices I had paid from another seller for the oils alone.
I only review products and companies that I genuinely love and appreciate, and Simply Earth has delighted me once again.
This is honestly one of my favorite companies.
Here’s a little bit about the November box I received:
The theme for the November box is unwinding and stress relief. It contains recipes for baths, showers, and diffusers for some much needed calm. Perfect.
The oils included (LOVE them all) are:
- Eucalyptus — Famous for its deongestant and antibacterial properties
- Lime — A sweet, refreshing candy-like scent
- Cinnamon — Warm and stimulating
- Tranquility — Calming. Contains Lemon, Patchouli, Orange, Amyris, and Ylang Ylang oils.
The recipes in the box are simple and straightforward and are practical for any busy person. And, they are toxin-free and pure. You can see the 6 recipe cards in the picture below. On the right side of the photo are the little stickers that are included to label your creations. So nice for yourself or for gift giving.
And don’t worry about the containers you’ll need, because all of the little amber bottles, carrier oils, etc. are in the Big Bonus Box you’ll receive with your first subscription box (as well as with every 6th box.)
It’s tough to choose my favorite recipe, honestly, because I love all of them, but if I had to choose a favorite, I think it would be the Lavender Buds and Tranquility Milk Bath, because lavender is very calming for me. The dried lavender flowers were included! A second favorite might be the Eucalyptus Shower Steamers. The eucalyptus vapor is known for its decongestant properties, and how simple to use an ice cube tray that I already have for the mold. These would make wonderful gifts in a mason jar, tied up with ribbon.
There are also recipes for a diffuser blend, a roll on, and more bath recipes. I love that many of the ingredients are provided for the recipes, in addition to the essential oils (like dried lavender flowers and even powdered whole milk.) There are only a few things I will need to pick up at the store (like epsom salt) for some of the recipes, but most items I have on hand, like baking soda and oatmeal.
That is another of my favorite things about Simply Earth– how much they include in their boxes, so you have so much of what you need and can get started on the recipes quickly.
About Simply Earth:
- They provide themed, monthly subscription boxes with 100% pure tested essential oils, plus 6 natural recipes and most of the ingredients necessary to make them. (If you use my code, ANARTFULMOMFREE when you subscribe, you’ll receive a $40 gift card off a future purchase, so you could get your second box free!) The recipes are priceless to me, as I now know what to actually do with essential oils. They’re clear, simple, and fun. All packaged up cute and tidy with label stickers for you to label your creations.
- The oils are way less expensive than many of the brands out there, because there are no middlemen, no upcharges. Simply Earth sells their pure oils directly to you.
- The recipes are wonderful. You will never again wonder what to do with the essential oils you buy, because you will always have simple, useful recipes for them.
- **Each month, a portion of the profits go to organizations that fight to end human trafficking! That seals the deal for me.**
- I’ve also discovered that the owners are fun, kind, creative, and their customer service is amazing!
Here are the details for the subscription:
- There is a new theme every month.
- $39 a month. Cancel or pause any time.
- You’ll receive 4 bottles of 100% pure essential oils plus many of the supplies needed to make the recipes (You will provide your own washcloth, toothpick, baking soda, etc.)
- You will receive the Big Bonus Box along with your subscription (sent with your first box) that has items you’ll need for your next 6 months of recipes (carrier oils, amber glass bottles, beeswax, etc.) It is huge and full of value!
Big Bonus Box
If you choose not to subscribe to the monthly box, you can still purchase the oils individually. The subscription boxes are very popular, though, because the value is tremendous, and you will also receive a $40 gift card if you use my code, ANARTFULMOMFREE, when you subscribe. You can use it on a future purchase or your next box! Here is my link: Simply Earth
And, don’t forget my code to get your free $40 gift card, if you join as a monthly subscriber: ANARTFULMOMFREE
Pre-orders for the December box will start on November 27. The theme of the December box is “gift giving.” How perfect is that? (If you subscribe before November 27, you will receive the Starter Box instead, which includes the items below. Another great value!)
Included in the Starter Box
I encourage you to give Simply Earth’s essential oils a try! I genuinely love them, and I hope you will too.
Please Pin and Share–Thank you!