Today, I’m sharing some easy handmade gifts that don’t take loads of time or materials. Even if you aren’t a crafter, these DIY gifts are simple and fun to make.
You may even have the materials for several of these already!
1. Photo Blocks – Mine only had one photo, but of course, you could add more. This is a cute gift for new parents (or any parents!) Or use vintage photos and vintage style paper, or vacation photos… Lots of possibilities here.
2. Memory Display Box – A display box with photos and memorabilia is a simple way to gift someone with memories. This one included an old license plate and some coins from the person’s birth year.
3. Accordion Book: Very simple to make and fun too.
4. Handmade Journal (Gratitude Journal, Planner, Diary): This simple little book is made from half of an inexpensive composition notebook! This one with the flowered paper would be great for a tween or teen. Change the paper to create a customized one for anyone who loves to journal or needs a notebook.
5. Victorian Paper Cones: Make these with papers that suit the holiday or the giftee. Fill with treats!
6. Stamped Tumbled Tile Coasters: These can be as varied as the rubber stamps you have. Try using quotes or verses, as well as images. Tie them up with some organza ribbon for a nice presentation.
Have fun making the gifts!
Please Pin for Later – Thank You!