I love, love love gift guides, and I hope you do too. I thought our pets and pet owners would enjoy some fun, funny, and useful gifts. My gift guide is for them!
Our Sunny is 15 years old and in kidney failure, so she is getting even more pampering than usual. (We’ve always used the fact that she had a rough first 4 years in a puppy mill as an excuse to dote on her, but really, do we need an excuse?)
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a small comission if you purchase through them, at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Gifts for Pets and Pet Owners
- This is the hoodie we bought this past fall for Sunny dog. She wears some type of sweater or hoodie inside, year round, because she gets chilled easily. This one is nice and warm – perfect for fall and winter. We bought the 10′ back length for Sunny because they were out of the 8″ back length at the time – and it’s slightly too big (she’s a 6 pound Yorkie.) I think the 8″ back would fit a little better. She stays warm and comfortable in it, though. That’s not her in the picture!
Here’s our Sunny in hers.
- I know several people who would love these super cute cat socks.
- How about something for your special kitty? They say this cat grass growing kit is a natural hairball control and digestive aid. What do you think? It comes in white too.
- This is the bed we got for our Sunny, several months ago. I would have gotten it sooner if I had known how much she would love it. It’s like sleeping on a little cloud, and Sunny adores it. We got the small size. (Sunny is a 6 pound Yorkie.)
- What a beautiful crossbody tote this is. I love Laurel Burch, and this is really pretty, even if you don’t have a cat. 🙂
- This wine glass makes me smile because our Sunny was a rescue.
- Do you love to doodle? Do you love cats? Then you need this book!
- This is the cutest cat toy. The video showing the cat playing with it is adorable, too. I still miss our Lucy kitty so much.
What other ideas do you have for the pet or pet owner in your life?
Pin for Later!
The Best of the Weekend at B4andAfters
Friday Features at OMHG
LouLou Girls Fabulous Party