Just like that, it’s Thursday again and time for another Thursday Favorite Things (TFT) link party. (And somehow, just like that, it’s December, too!)
At the blog this week, I shared Tips for Making Your Home More Eco-Friendly.
Here are my features from last week’s party:
My features will be pinned to my Thursday Favorite Things Pinterest board. All of the hostesses choose their own features, so be sure to stop by their blogs too!
How to Create a Winter Scene in a Jar from Sweet Pea
Make Your Own Christmas Cocoa Bar from My Home of All Seasons
How to Make a Fleece Tie Blanket from The DIY Dreamer
Easy Crockpot Candy from Cincy Shopper
On with the party!
Please follow our hostesses’ blogs and social media. You will be so happy you did. They all choose their own features every week, so, don’t forget to leave a comment with your party link number. (Some of the features often come from the comments.)
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!