Happy Thursday, and welcome to another Thursday Favorite Things (TFT) blog hop. I’m so glad you’re here, and I look forward to the inspiration.
We had a nice, restful 4th of July. My husband grilled, and it was delicious. Also, one good thing about our Sunny dog being partially deaf now is that she doesn’t stress at all anymore from fireworks in the neighborhood.
Here are my features from last week’s party:
If you missed that party, you can visit here.
Please pin from the original blogs, rather than from the images below. All of my features will be added to my TFT Pinterest board.
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle Recipe from Our Tiny Nest
Purse Collection Excavated from Storage from Panoply
Peach Milkshake from Organized Island
DIY Solar Rechargeable Light Up Water Fountain from Interior Frugalista
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw