I’m so happy to be here for my third week as a blog hop host for WWBH. I’m glad you’re here, too!
If you are experiencing this current crazy heat wave, I’m wishing you cool drinks and lots of A/C. (I’m still happy it’s summer.)
This week’s blog hop is full of inspiration and features from dozens of bloggers, including an easy peach crescent dumpling recipe and much more.
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger, then be sure to link up below. You may be our next feature!
Before we get this party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites.
Meet The Hosts
Please follow the hosts on at least 1 social media channel!
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Pam – AN ARTFUL MOM | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
Pam’s Feature Pick of the Week
Easy Cheesy Beef Barbeque Casserole Bake from Juggling Midlife
Let’s Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.