Welcome to the weekly Thursday Favorite Things (TFT) blog hop. Thanks so much for being here.
This week flew by. My main memories of the week revolve around trying to keep my flowers watered enough so that that they survive this July heat. Every time I complain about the heat, though, my husband reminds me about January!
At the blog this week, I shared a review of my new Galen Leather Co. notebook cover. It’s absolutely gorgeous, by the way.
Here are my features from last week’s party:
Please pin from the original blogs, rather than from the images below. All of my features will be added to my TFT Pinterest board.
10 Types of Journals to Help Keep Your Life Organized from Krafty Planner
Sunflower Applique – Free Crochet Pattern from Eye Love Knots
Easy Chicken Fajitas in the Microwave from The Wooden Spoon Effect
How to Have a Christmas in July Movie Night from Blessed Simplicity
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw