I’m so happy to be welcoming you to this week’s Wonderful Wednesday blog hop. We’re really glad you’re here.
For most of this afternoon, I wasn’t sure I’d be here myself! My computer has been having some major problems, and I’ve been fighting it to try to get this post published. We have a new computer on order, so I’m limping along, hoping this one won’t fail completely before the new one gets here.
How is your week going?
Each week, here at the WWBH blog hop, bloggers share recipes, home DIY, gardening, decor, family fun, traveling, fitness, and so much more. I’m really glad that you’ve decided to join us.
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger, then be sure to link up below. You may be our next feature!
Before we get this party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites.
Meet The Hosts
Please follow the hosts on at least 1 social media channel!
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Pam – AN ARTFUL MOM | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
Pam’s Feature Pick of the Week
How to Recycle a Map Three Ways from Creatively Beth
Let’s Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.